What is a Viral Content Marketing?
Viral Content is the term used to describe content that spreads rapidly across the Internet and attracts a great deal of attention. Such content is frequently in video format, but texts, images and infographics all have the potential to become viral.
1. Use number – Brackets – Short URLs – Descriptive URLs
2. Use s Colorful Image Above the Fold – Put Share Buttons Above the Fold – Lead with Short Sentences.
3. Image Add Credibility – Make Text Easy to Scan – Be Insanely Practical
4. Use Pro Image – Get Emotional – Use Infographics
5. Image Increase Shares – Mention Influencers – Ask People to Share Your Post
6. Publish Long Content – Always Set a Featured Image – SEO Tag Copy = Adword Ads
7. Include Hashtags – Publish Between 8am & 12pm